Project: Rock Islands, Sunken Boats, Huts, PG Trees, Airports

Agreed; I’m also seeing much improved frame rates at the Long Beach marina with the latest update. My complaint has been resolved. :slight_smile:

Thanks Bijan!

1 Like

I am happy Long Beach is working out now.

Two new areas are added in V1.7 released today.

1. Boats in Copenhagen
  2. Boats in Shoreham, UK
  3. Perth updated.
    Lists updated.
5 Likes

Awesome work Bijan.

This add-on really makes a big big difference. Looking forward to seeing Shoreham

1 Like

This mod is developing great.
Will all requests be put on the list? I have sent a request with my order number a couple of days ago but I can’t find it on the list that will be developed. While I see that in the mean time the list is updated with new entries.
Grt
Fedcup

Awesome many thanks Bijan, looking forward to Shoreham later :+1:t3:

1 Like

@MarcG888 @JetWash1023
Thank you guys.
It’s released.

2 Likes

Thank you.
Yes, all request are being added. Did you email your request along with order#? What was your request?

1 Like

afraid today your 2070s is low-end, as mine 2080ti is mid, two years ago your card was mid, mine high, so time relentlessly

it’s only math, take all modern card on the market and you will see 2070 is low-end, back to 2019 when wasn’t cards what we got today, and bum 2070 back to midrange

this no mater how much fps you got, it’s just fact 3060 low-end, 3070 mid-end 3080-3090 high end, all speed analogues from past - same

Hi Bijan. Yes indeed I included the order number in my email. I’ve sent the email last Tuesday 7th sep at 11u37 Brussels time. My request was regarding the sunken boats at the harbors at the Belgian coastline. With the main yath harbor Nieuwport. Which is the largest yath harbor of North Europe.
I hope you will find the email.
Thanks
Grt
Fedcup

hahaha, man, who give attention statistic? you have modern generation, what show 3 stage low mid and high, or 4th top if you wish… who use 1060 or 2080ti or whatever is no mater, because only this day generation show what it is… this is mine point of view, so this is absolutely true lol

@ContrivedTea675 @anon90319164
This can be an never ending discussion that maybe you two can continue in PM only :slight_smile:

1 Like

gagagaga, i done:)

1 Like

I found it but it was in spam folder. Sorry about that. I will respond to your email.

2 Likes

No problem. Thx :+1:

2 Likes

In next update:

9 Likes

2070 is definitely mid to low end for MSFS. Maybe mid for 1440p on a monitor, definitely low end for VR or higher than 1440p.

MSFS is a latest generation game and a 2070 was a last gen midrange card.
Currently 3090 top end, 3080 high end, 3070 mid end 3060 low end as stated by someone above.

Yes, lower end cards are more popular, obviously because they include global populations and people running potato pc’s to play old games.

But if you’re wanting a premium MSFS experience a 2070 is definitely at the lower end, especially if wanting to play it at 4k or in VR, which is high end. 1440p flatscreen is a mid range requirement in 2021.

1 Like

Running 4K/30 fps with a 2070s no problems.

Back on topic, this is an incredible mod and your relentless effort Bijan is second to none. Hope this is your full time job now with all the hours you sink into it.

2 Likes

Thank you.
Yes this is my full time job and I am happy I can bring Seasons and Island mod to thousands of users.
This wouldn’t be possible if it was free as I would have to work another job and doing this on spare time wouldn’t really work.

13 Likes