Project: Rock Islands, Sunken Boats, Huts, PG Trees, Airports

No worries. As said about will always support your work if can and love this project. Following your updates to tour the world is actually a really great way to explore too.

My main three ideas are duds as basically either have not really enough to be worth the suggestion or they just don’t really need the work to replace boats or Islands that look pretty good already with your add ons. Will keep exploring as have a fair few ideas :blush:

2 Likes

Stellar work and ongoing contribution to the MSFS2020 community. Another great release that I look forward to picking up to supplement the 4 Seasons mod.

1 Like

It’s great to see all the support you are getting for your new project Bijan and all the goodwill you are generating in your two main threads. Trust level is sky high and well deserved :slightly_smiling_face:.

Needless to say, I will be joining in with a lot of the fans here and will be making a purchase later today on Simmarket. It’s a good price too.

Just one question. If a request gets more votes, all things being equal and the area is ‘doable’, will that request make it more likely to happen? My knowledge of Marinas etc is pretty limited to say the least so I might just vote for an area already suggested. By the way, if you think this is a support question then please don’t answer. That’s okay and I will understand :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking forward to this. Thanks Bijan :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Instant purchase for me.
Bijan really deserves all our support!! :+1:

1 Like

just bought it too :slight_smile:

Wow, you are faster then the speed of light. Looking forward to see the changes you made.
Thank you

1 Like

I plan to purchase whatever you release - thanks!

2 Likes

thanx:) just one request, watch existing addons, for avoid scenery conflict:)

1 Like

Awesome work Bijan I shall purchase this tonight and email you my suggestion (Brighton Marina, Shoreham River Adur and Shoreham Port Canal, UK )

1 Like

Just bought. Looking forward to it.

After purchasing can we make more than one request? Is there a limit to the number of requests?

This motivated me to go to Phi Phi Island in Thailand. Beautiful scenery. Never flown around there before so it looks like Bijan’s add ons and FS2020 have an educational benefit too. It would seem that I need to spend a lot more money on add ons to improve my Geographical knowledge.Makes perfect sense I think :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Anyway, all this is truly a bit of a shock to the system compared to my usual flights around Bradford and Leeds in the UK. I’m seeing lots of new things. Anybody know what that super bright disc of light was in the sky around Thailand ? Can’t be the Moon surely :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Definitely gonna buy this one ! One of the Best developers out there hands down ! And always answers His customers! Don’t see that much around these days not only is this guy talented, artistic, but knows how to communicate with His clients!

2 Likes

Hi Bijan
Just purchased, on my birthday too, what a great present, thanks for your amazing work.
One question, I already requested an area, how many requests can I make.
cheers
Alex

I am simply overwhelmed by everyone’s support. Thank you all. :pray:

@AviatorDown8227 @Axelc1962 If it’s small and not too complicated I can add another one at no extra cost.

3 areas will be added as complete today.

6 Likes

Thank you Bijan, absolutely awesome.
Alex

1 Like

Amazing! Let me ask you…when I buy, I receive the area requested or the area + all you have already done?

Since this addon requires 4 season packs in order to work. What if we want the entire globe to be summer only? I don’t like having to constantly switch between seasons depending where I’m flying. I’d like to keep it one season for the entire globe and also be able to use this addon as well.

Yes, you can download every request completed AND upcoming requests at no extra charge.

3 Likes

I have a season for summer only for whole global on simmarket. :slight_smile:

1 Like