Pulse lights visible from cockpit in Longitude

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No

Brief description of the issue:

When switching on the Pulse lights in the Longitude, they are visible from the inside too, reflecting off of the screens.
EDIT: this was caused by a textures mod. Removing the mod fixed the issue partly, the lights are still reflecting on the air vents and registration plaque.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
https://streamable.com/pfswx7

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Load in the Longitude and turn on the Pulse lights.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

/

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Are you using any 3rd party mods for longitude, like cockpit textures? If so, that’s why.

Yep, that was it! However, it still reflects on the air vents and registration plaque.

I suggest asking in the WT discord, there have been a few similar questions so they have the answers (which is where I had read about the texture mod causing the issue).

1 Like

It’s not a texture problem, it’s a problem with all the lights, they go through all the structures, they have to be oriented or tilted so that the light beam doesn’t go through the cockpit axis. It is on this problem that I take my head to find a solution but without result

1 Like

you can get rid of the pulsing light in the cockpit by adjusting the light angle:
edit the systems.cfg and look for 2 entries under lights, remove the minus (-) sign from the first entry after “localrotation:” -5.0000 to 5.0000 to make it look like this:
lightdef.29=Type:5#Index:3#LocalPosition:0.000000,0.000000,0.000000#LocalRotation:5.000000,…
lightdef.30=Type:5#Index:3#LocalPosition:0.000000,0.000000,0.000000#LocalRotation:5.000000,…

1 Like

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

i have no mods/addons

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

XBox Series X