Purchase keep failing via marketplace

Hi,

I’m from Viet Nam. I’ve purchased standard version via Steam. Today I gonna purchase premium deluxe upgrade bundle via market place, but keep “purchase failed”. I’ve tried all solutions that I found in this forum and google (download xbox app, update payment method with valid credit card, change UAC, have same microsoft account both of in game and microsoft store, run game without administrator and with administrator, enable steam overlay…) but could not solve. It said that I need flightsim credit to purchase upgrade bundle.

So:

• What should I do to complete purchase in market place?
  • What is flightsim credit?
  • How could I get or buy flightsim credit?

Hi @KTDoan,
zendesk may take more than a day and you submitted on a weekend.

If you have tried all the above that you posted - especially with the xbox sign-in/sign-out, Steam overlay and you have checked your form of payment, wait a few more working days to hear back from your zendesk ticket. If you do not hear back, send a private message to @moderators with your xbox ID and Steam ID so we can check if the problem is on this end.

Credits can be gift cards or other credits to your account. Credit is used first then any remaining to your form of payment.

2 Likes