Put vocal atc in French language

Small question is there a possibility of having vocal atc in French language … Thank you…merci… :wink:

I’m pretty sure most ATCs around the world use English as the official language. However, I agree that it would be nice to at least have accents in different countries around the world.

2 Likes

I totally agree with you that English remains the number 1 language in aviation but I am sure too
that there are a lot of people who do not have a good command of the English language and who preferred to have voice ATC in their native language …
hoping that they will release an ADDON to fill this gap … kind regards Tony

2 Likes

Can we have Gaelic and Cantonese too please?

If FS2020 is using Azure surely it follows that it could use the language from the country you have selected in our profile.

I just read this article; https://internationalaviationhq.com/2019/11/23/language-used-by-air-traffic-control/
which was interesting. Not sure if they could get ATC to swap languages, but it shouldn’t be imposable.

Thanks for sharing, hoping you’re right :+1:t2:

Start a wishlist thread for ATC in French and other major languages. You’ll get my upvote for certain. However, the sim is aimed at the global market and I am assuming MS already intends to have vocal ATC in all languages for the purpose of maximising sales revenues. We just cannot expect that on launch IMO.