Pyreegue Dev on sale in MSFS store

The brilliant guys at Pyreegue have their airports on sale. Glasgow is £10.74!

They also have some great Ukraine airports too. Well worth a shot and you’ll be helping them out!

5 Likes

I picked up Glasgow. It’s predictably excellent. They’re one of the better scenery developers. May pick up Edinburgh as well at that price.

2 Likes

Don’t hesitate on Edinburgh, it’s a work of art.

2 Likes

Cheers for the info, I think I’ll pick it up in the next couple of days.

What a stunning little Airport Odessa is in the Ukraine. And it was only 8 quid odd!

4 Likes

They’re pretty much the best scenery developer out there, in my opinion. They’re always flawless.

3 Likes

Gone mad and bought Odessa, Lviv and Edinburgh haha. But absolutely worth it.

3 Likes

Honestly superb, all of them. I hope they do more.

3 Likes

Have all from them that are available on XBox. Great stuff and worth the money even without discount. I wish more of the still PC only ones would come to XBox too.

1 Like

Hoping this sale is still on today. 5 dollars from every purchase goes to Ukraine today and with such good ratings so far I am all in on this dev. Looking forward to checking out their work and would like to support Ukraine.

Still on Kwairt

Rgr that three care packages on the way to Ukraine!

2 Likes

As others have said, fantastic quality from this developer. Don’t hesitate in picking these up!
Also hope things improve in Ukraine soon enough so these guys can get back to some kind of normality and be able to live in peace.

5 Likes

Like everyone else’s said, top-notch developer! Got all their airport’s already, but can warmly recommend their products, you get a great airport and you help at least a little bit in their cause.

1 Like

Bought two, will test them tomorrow.

Quite happy with these airports. Some of the best towers I have seen in them. Keep up the good work and hope to see more from devs in the future. I would be happy to test anything for you guys moving forward or new builds for the airports I have already.

Here’s hoping they get a chance to continue their craft but I’m sure that’s not even close to a priority just now.

2 Likes

They have a black Friday sale. Do you know if their airports are compatible with SU 11 / 40th anniversary edition? Would be happy to purchase these but not if they CTD.

1 Like

I have EGPH and EGPF and they’re fine with SU11.
Like anything, your mileage may vary as far as FPS goes.

1 Like

I have a couple, I can check them out. Tivat is my favourite, the location is simply great and it’s an interesting approach.

I also have all the Ukrainian ones. (dev is from Ukraine, I think).

2 Likes