Q&A and wishlist suggestion

@Jummivana, Jayne, Sorry for bugging but I believe this is necessary. Let’s look at the current system of dev’s Q&A preparations and weekly dev blog updates of the bugs and wishlist. Only the top voted bugs/wishes are listed. While popularity of them is important, the not-so-popular categories such as SDK bugs etc are also very important for the success of the simulator. My suggestion is to modify the system of prioritizing the stuff. Rather than taking the most voted topics across the whole forum, pay attention to the most voted topics per section/category. Compared with the number of ordinary users, 3pds are of course less in number and cannot compete with votes from all over, whereas there is so much to be improved/fixed on the SDK front! We want to be heard and answered just like Aerosoft or ORBX, please give us that opportunity. Small 3pds lives matter! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @ZdenniZ

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I have added the tag #forum-feedback to this topic to help highlight it for some of the right people.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.