Question about the latest ATR update

I don’t know if I’m in the right place on the forum to ask this. Sorry if I’m not correct.

I updated my ATR after so long, I realized that the integration of the simbriefing only occurs in the “highline” versions. Is that correct? In the other versions, there are no changes in EFB

I’ve already uninstalled it (also deleted the folders manually) and installed it again

Thank you

Hello, welcome back to the forums! I updated your title to read in English for others to see, as well as added the ATR tag and move it to Aviate, Navigate, Communicate so users can more easily find your post and help you. Cheers!

Please check out these other categories for your future posts:

• Aircraft
    is where you discuss current or future planes coming to MSFS as well as assistance with liveries.
  • World
    is where you discuss scenery, airports, and weather.
  • Aviate, Navigate, Communicate
    is where you ask for help with flying.
  • Tech Talk
    is where you discuss installation, graphics, drivers, performance, CTDs, peripherals, and hardware.
  • Menus & Activities
    is where you discuss activities (landing challenges, bush trips, etc), plus anything accessed by the menus including the Marketplace, settings, logbook, cameras, etc.
1 Like

No, all versions integrate simbrief. This seems strange, can you confirm no further updates available in the content manager for it?

My latest update is “1.0.31”. I’ve just downloaded it again from the Marketplace, before deleting all the ATR folders in the “Official” folder and the “Appdata” folders

With your news I’m starting to get worried and have no solutions. :sweat_smile:

In “ATR Highline” that´s ok. But not in other versions.

There could be a mod conflicting. Try moving everything out of your Community folder, assuming your on PC? Your deletion of things out of the official folder isn’t a good idea, it can “mess” with things.

If this doesn’t fix it, only thing I can suggest is a complete reinstall of the Sim or at least a repair of the installation via the Xbox app or Steam (I’m not sure which version your on).

Just yesterday, after not knowing what else to do, I had uninstalled MSFS and installed it again. Very much against my will. To my surprise, the issue persists. No one else has had this problem. A mystery. I no longer have any hope. :broken_heart: :joy:

I resolved the issue by installing Flight simulator on another HD with another Windows. Now all ATRs have updates.