Question About VFR Flight Training at Sedona

I’m new to the forum so maybe you can help me! I am using FS World edition on the Xbox S with a Velocity One Flight Controller. I have tried to complete the VFR solo flight training for a couple of weeks now and unlike videos I have seen mine never tells me to in the objectives to descend to 6500 when approaching Sedona and never shows me the centerline of Sedona to start my downwind approach. Can some one help me by telling me why this is happening or what I am doing wrong?

Hi @RandTHrax (Randy). Welcome to the forums. Sorry to see you are having an issue with VFR flight training at Sedona.

I moved your question out of the #self-service:install-performance-graphics category here to the #self-service:basic-gameplay-help category where you will find discussions about basic flight training. I also added the “training”, “vfr”, and “xbox-series-s” tag to help with searchability. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! I am jealous of your Velocity One. I am thinking about getting the T.flight HOTAS One full kit. Mainly for the rudder pedals. I like to fly the taildraggers and rudder pedals would be nicer than trying to use the RT and LT to work the rudder. Now let’s get down to business.

What add-ons do you have installed?

I don’t recall if it was the VFR training missions or the IFR training missions. I also don’t remember if the VFR missions are putting you in the Cessna 152 or the Cessna 172. I do recall having an issue with a training mission that the C172 was in. I had to uninstall the G1000 NXi add-on to get the mission to work properly. I haven’t reinstalled it since.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.