Radio's in Aircraft should be a must

I know on some aircraft you can adjust the IF frequency’s on others you can not.In the programable
part of your MSF’s ,there is a slot to bring up your IFR radio,I have not found a radio yet.In my opinion
every aircraft should have a programable radio

Come on Pilots,how many of you would like radio’s in your aircraft

Not sure I follow what you’re asking for?

what i’m talking about is ,I think every aircraft should have a radio ,or have you found a radio in any aircraft.I think you should be able to enter r and a radio pops up ,so for example so you can set your ILS approach and such or set your altitude or course and so on ,thanks for the reply

I think what the poster wants is to be able to run the navigation beacons on the audio, ie to listen to the morse code? IIRC you can usually enable audio for the nav radios through some sort of control on them, but it differs from aircraft to aircraft.

(I mostly fly VFR using visual navigation assisted by GPS and don’t use any ILS or VOR stations so don’t ever need to tune them, so I can’t help with this by example.)

I mean… which airplane do you mean? I fly with radios all the time. VOR, DME, CDI, the lot.
What exactly is your question?