Random Screenshot Megathread 2

Shooting the RNAV 05Y into NZQN with the new Working Title G1000 NXI

8 Likes

Return to Misty Moorings

10 Likes

little jaunt through Beggars’ Canyon in Lost Wages…

3 Likes

Anyone here a fan of The Goonies?

3 Likes

Tried to take a quick late-afternoon jaunt down the Columbia River out to Astoria, Oregon from Portland, but the coast was clouded over so I diverted north to Olympia, Washington. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Here are some pics from the Xbox Series X version - which is mightily impressive and I’ve been having fun playing around with the drone camera. If only I could take pictures this good in real life!

10 Likes

These are nice Screen Captures and also the image quality that an X Box user would expect to experience on their Console.

1 Like

Thanks very much. :+1:

1 Like

We spent a couple of hours playing around with different settings in the User cfg after watching Overkill’s latest Vid on You Tube.
Thanks to this typically informative Video + lots of helpful advice from the Community we implemented the changes and BCP felt confident enough to start making Screen Shots.

12 Likes

LOD 7/4

1 Like

9 Likes

Went for another fly around Wales this afternoon after work. Started in the south and travelled north up through mid Wales.

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Don’t remember the add-on, but look at the Penske truck. Part of that add-on.

1 Like

With my F-22 at a friends hanger in KMIA

1 Like

I take this month’s Glitch Award (at LFLL - Lyon)

1 Like

Grand canyon - TBM 930 - Xbox Series S

1 Like

Misty places - Tamgas Harbor ( Misty moorings addon )

7 Likes

Short flight from Wolverhampton to East Midlands in the horrid weather we’ve got.

3 Likes