Random Screenshot Megathread 2

Billings turned much the way I should’ve seen Sidney-Richland looking

6 Likes

randomly stumbled on a group flight in Cote d’Ivoire a few minutes ago. Who am I stalking?

6 Likes

Climbing out KSAN

10 Likes

whoaa that is freaking awesome!

2 Likes

Yesterday, heading to KSLC Salt Lake City, around 100nm south from there

7 Likes

So lazy today. Do a random click on the world map and I ended up at Uganda Entebbe International Airport (ICAO:HUEN) :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

7 Likes

KGSO - KATL 6000 FT Great Day Flight

4 Likes

7 Likes

From the Bush League Legends discord. :+1:

Couple of Snow shots.
Daher TBM 930

9 Likes

nah the pre-flight checklist is perfectly dry.
The pilot who lost the rock-paper-scissors for the walk around on the other hand…

I wonder how they handle that in real world… there must be a whole etiquette thing, or tossing itto the co-pilot is one of the perks of being in command

1 Like

The Lake District, northern England. Already looks impressive prior to World Update 3. Look forward to seeing how this compares after the patch!

6 Likes

Not a bad idea actually. Take some shots of picturesque places now, or problematic areas, ready to compare after tomorrows update. Hopefully it is still on track for the 11th.

2 Likes

WIP Reno Stead scenery I’m working on, and it’ll be freeware.

6 Likes

Great take-off, but it did not register. over a dozen unreported by the sim, now.

6 Likes

Yesterday flight from Tasmania to Melbourne.

4 Likes

Sometime, when you have landed. Park at any ramp, parking or gates. Turn off everything from engine to batteries. Basically turn everything off. That works for me, sometimes at least. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heathrow - Istanbul

4 Likes

Departing from Gatwick

3 Likes