Random Screenshot Megathread 2

USA tour - day 54: Virginia

KLEX to KDCA

3 Likes

3 Likes

Just completed a flight from Reykjavik to Isafjorour Airport. The sun had set on the UK so thought I’d give Iceland a try. I always have live weather and live time, but didn’t check. Soon enough the clouds rolled in and I spent a huge part of my journey going through thick cloud and hoping to avoid the many hills… Thankfully I did. I didn’t check what the airport was like that I was landing at and oh my god… The cloud didn’t lift, and I didn’t see the runway until I was on top of it… I eventually landed and I’m pretty proud that I managed it.
If you haven’t tried it, try it. I will be again when it’s light and hopefully no cloud so I can fully appreciate it.

5 Likes

LOD 4.0 - 4k

5 Likes

LOD 7.0 FL320 - 4k

1 Like

Samos - Greece

1 Like

7 Likes

Harbor at KFHR

6 Likes

Puerto Rico

9 Likes

Just landed at Charles de Gaulle (LFPG) after a 4 hrs flight from Beirut (A320 FBW)

7 Likes

Shooting the RNAV 05Y into NZQN with the new Working Title G1000 NXI

8 Likes

Return to Misty Moorings

10 Likes

little jaunt through Beggars’ Canyon in Lost Wages…

3 Likes

Anyone here a fan of The Goonies?

3 Likes

Tried to take a quick late-afternoon jaunt down the Columbia River out to Astoria, Oregon from Portland, but the coast was clouded over so I diverted north to Olympia, Washington. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Here are some pics from the Xbox Series X version - which is mightily impressive and I’ve been having fun playing around with the drone camera. If only I could take pictures this good in real life!

10 Likes

These are nice Screen Captures and also the image quality that an X Box user would expect to experience on their Console.

1 Like

Thanks very much. :+1:

1 Like

We spent a couple of hours playing around with different settings in the User cfg after watching Overkill’s latest Vid on You Tube.
Thanks to this typically informative Video + lots of helpful advice from the Community we implemented the changes and BCP felt confident enough to start making Screen Shots.

12 Likes