Random Screenshot Megathread

What model is this? An FSX port over? And do the switches in the cockpit work?

noice! Picked up a scale model of the KLM Flying Dutchman while at schipol

1 Like

overcast and light rain outside my SFV window, but clear as a bell at KBUR in the sim. Live weather, you prank me.

2 Likes

The sim has never stopped amazing me… beautiful approach

6 Likes

If I were to have a private A320 I think this would be it - nice paint job I got from flightsim.to

6 Likes

Checking out the a few liveries on the way to the Bushrat’s STOL strips. The red classic C172 really pops against the beautiful NZ scenery around here.

8 Likes

Blériot XI, over Bella Coola, BC.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Nice transition from trees with no snow to snow covered trees:

5 Likes

8 Likes

The line up for runway 30 at Dulles this morning seems a bit excessive. With something like 20 aircraft waiting and winds of only 6 knots, one has to wonder why only one runway is in use…

Slowly making our way…Apparently this is the only runway in use for arrivals as well. I wonder if we will below minimum take-off fuel by the time we get to the runway.

Go around!

Seriously? Get some more runways in use!

Finally ready to go. It is daylight because I realized I wasn’t on live time, but it took an hour to taxi to the active because only one runway was in use for both arrivals and departures.

4 Likes

Hello,

I downloaded the plane here :

The panoramic view makes it a good plane for VR.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks for the link! And thanks to NewkTV for reviving this interesting airplane.

6 Likes

I don’t have follow me car mod installed… by random… I happen to land perfect timing at Stewart Intl KSWF

3 Likes

6 Likes

On the glide slope.

4 Likes

cruised around Sado Island and Niigata

6 Likes

Hi all,

We are having trouble making edits or moving out posts from this thread due to the overload of images and it may be slowing down the forums. I will be closing our this thread but please feel free to create a “Random Screenshot Megathread 2” or something similar to continue posting!

New thread: Random Screenshot Megathread 2

Thanks for understanding!

3 Likes