[rathole80] Abandoned Airports Group Flying - Part 58 - Clearwater, FL Area | MSFS | GA | VFR | Bush

Tuesday, May 7, 2024 at 20:30Z
Join me on Twitch, @rathole80! Come fly along! Fly what you want, how you want, join in finding abandoned airfields and landing at them. We’ll be checking out these fields this stream:

(Original) Wauchula Municipal Airport, Wauchula, FL

Lakeland Municipal Airport / Lodwick Field, Lakeland, FL

Robinson Airport / Plant City Airpark / Hillsboro Airport (X08), Seffner, FL

Torii Field, Trinity, FL

West Pasco Airpark / Tampa Bay Executive Airport (3FD1), New Port Richey, FL

Withlacoochee Army Airfield, Lacoochee, FL

Bushnell Auxiliary Army Airfield / Bushnell Airport (2nd location), Bushnell, FL

PLN Files:
https://bit.ly/3Qx4DSd

Server: North Europe
Weather: Live
Multiplayer: All Players

Aircraft:
I’ll be flying the PC-6 Porter by Blackbird Simulations. It cruises at about 119 knots.

There’s also a default PC-6 that works well if you don’t have that one, or an X-Cub also works well.

no communication ?

Hi HeadachyColt2, I’m thinking you may be talking about starting late? I may have started late on 5/7, sorry about that! It’s been a harder week than normal taking care of my dogs and what not, and work has cut in now and then, a but unusual. Hopefully things can be closer to on time next week. I hope you have a good weekend!

1 Like

I think I should start providing the discord link here as well, I used to do that, but I think it fell to the wayside adding the link here. That should also help.

1 Like