Re-authenticate every time with Navigraph Charts inside MSFS 2020

I have a subscription to Navigraph and enjoy using the Charts inside MSFS 2020 when I’m flying. However, one thing is irking me somewhat: on the first in-game launch of Navigraph Charts, I have to authenticate myself to Navigraph. Whilst this is not a major issue, it does detract a little from the gameplay as I have to click a link, go to a browser window, enter my Navigraph login details and then then go back into the MSFS game.

Once authenticated, I can open the charts without any issues for the duration of the flight.

Does anyone else have this issue or does anyone know of a workaround or fix?

I have the same, but can imagine it’s an issue with not saving cookies for a web session. Not too much you can do about it, I’m afraid.

1 Like

Thanks @Pieter1982NL. I’ll need to remember to authenticate as soon as the aircraft loads for a flight.

I also have the issue that when the browser then opens, I must enter the password every time while the charts open directly. Is it the same for you?

I scan the QR code with my phone, that way I don’t have to switch windows. However, I do wish they just have 1 time login to eliminate the hassle

Okay, so it is a known issues then. Hopefully it will be fixed in due course.

1 Like

@AGuther Your browser issue sounds like your borwser is rejecting cookies.

As I said, charts load directly. It’s only when I want to authenticate for the in game panel.