-- RealSimGear --

Just for your information, the community took on the G1000 and is currently working on making it a real G1000 themselves:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/update-g1000-improved-v2/262603

I tested the soft buttons. If i didn’t made a mistake, events for special buttons for g1000 are not implemented yet (in patch 3).

I seem to have this problem with all my knobs. At times they turn 1 degree others 10 or alt 100 or 1000. The code getting send via the plugin looks fine but the game doesn’t respond to it correctly anyone else getting this?

@HaxxedQQ

Large heading bug increments when using Honeycomb yoke

This is a well known bug caused by Honeycomb Alpha yoke… It need to be fixed by ASOBO

1 Like

I really appreciate that I’m new around here and I’ve not seen anything on it at least I’m in the same boat as many. It’s a new unit and I was worried it wasn’t working correctly until I found this thread. I have the Yoke and also Thrustmaster with toggle binds so I’m certainly not going to unmap them for this issue I’ll just hang on.

Thanks very much

1 Like

Using GCU47X only heading and altitude buttons work, but hey it’s much better than the mouse! Looking forward to more functionality when it comes from MSFS.

1 Like

RealSimGear has announced full support for most of their G1000, GNS, and GFC products as of today. Check it out!

2 Likes

This looks like ‘hacking’ into the XML to me and not the proper support of G1000 events. The events listed in the FS2020 SDK (0.6.1) still don’t work…

1 Like

Thanks for testing this out.

Well, I take what I can get until Asobo/MS have updated their SDK. Better than nothing.

My RealSimGear GNS 430 now works together with FSUIPC7…
But I’m surprised how many discrepancies the default MSFS 430 has compared to the real thing, what a mess, logic, menus, appearance, not even the classic “goto, enter, enter” works.

I am thinking of buying the GNS530 of RSG.
So if I am correct, the beta drivers should also support this device now.

My question: will the GNS530 mod (which I like very very much as it simulates the real thing more and more) also be supported then? I think yes, because the hardware of GNS basically only takes over the button and scroll functions itself, and not the logics and the screen behind it? Can anybody with this GNS confirm?

And hopefully there will be a lot of add-on planes with this 530 of course, but for now the Carenado Mooney will do :wink:

my 530 has stopped working after the u.s. update and the LPV never has worked in msfs, wish they would fix that.

I have the RealSimGear TBM Package and I use it on Xplane 11. Is it possible for the RealSimGear TBM Package to be used on Microsoft Flight Sim X. I downloaded the file needed for MSFX from Realgearsim and added the file in MFSX file but it doesnt seem to do anything. Am I missing something or is the MSFX not meant for the RealSimGear TBM Package. Pleasee Help. Thank you.

RW

Are you downloading the software for FSX or MSFS2020? Assuming you mean for MSFS2020, I received this answer from RealSim recently on the very same question:

“MSFS is a mixed bag right now. For the most part, yes the G1000 panels, GMA, GFC are highly functional. However, the GCU is only partially functional due to no support for the alpha/numeric and variable FMS knob. Also, our TBM switch panel is only partially functional due to missing mappings into MSFS.”

my gns530 works perfect. had a hiccup with the last update but came back alive in a few days… I even swapped out the mfd in other plane for the 172 530 and it works perfect… real pleased with realsimgear…

Where is the best place to list a RSG GTN750/650/500 stack for sale?