Recent update broke bushtrips

I am attempting to complete the Nevada bush trip but it doesn’t seem to allow me to go to next leg of bush trip after completing the 1st one. It is really frustrating since I wasted an hour completing the first leg. Once I land on the first leg, I get the completion page popping up and the logbook shows that the take off and landing register. The game just won’t let me continue to the next bush trip after going back to the main menu and I have to start the whole thing from the beginning. Rather than clicking “go to menu” i also attempted to click on continue. It allowed me to complete leg 2 and the completion page comes up and everything. But once I go back to menu again, I have to start over from the first leg. PLEASE HELP!

Have a read here then please consider adding your vote and sending Asobo a ticket. The more who do this, the more likely it is to be fixed!

1 Like

Yeah same here… This is just crazy… Bush trips are basically the main base of all kinds of bugs and they just refuse to fix them.

At least you’re only done leg 1. I’m on leg 14 and it was only a 20 min leg but the game won’t register that I land at my destination dirt strip. Just sits there and does nothing when I land.