Redhill Aerodrome | Burning Blue Design | A Microsoft Flight Simulator Cinematic Video

Hello Flight Sim Fans!

Here is my Cinematic Video for the recently released Redhill Aerodrome by Burning Blue Design.

As always if you do enjoy the video a massive like would be fantastic, a sub to my channel if also very much appreciated.

All the best

Bryan
Practically Geek

4 Likes

Fantastic video Bryan, with superb editing.
It really shows the amount of detail that Burning Blue has put into the scenery.

I think im going to take the plunge - fingers crossed it plays nicely on Xbox.

1 Like

Thank you so much :+1: I’m always happy with Burning Blue Design and their add-ons, definitely excited for their upcoming Goodwood scenery.

1 Like

It’s a fantastic add on - really captures the feel of a typical old airfield here in the UK. I have had a couple of CTDs while looking around / using the drone camera, but I think that’s more to do with the general state of the sim on xbox at the moment, rather than any particular issue with the scenery itself.

1 Like

Yes it is definitely the sim, it’s been very temperamental over these past few weeks. Today and yesterday however I was on it for hours, using the drone, switching between airports and using Sky Dolly reply and it didn’t crash one.

1 Like