Reduced turbulence(thermal)?

Reduced turbulence?

have turbulences been really reduced? is there any prediction that they will be as before?

from what I’ve read on the forum, the upward and downward currents have been reduced due to complaints from people who claimed they were too strong, and that asobo would be working on systems to educate players about them so they could then bring them back to the simulator.

Yesterday the curiosity of testing a flight with severe weather conditions hit me, I used the cesna Longitude, and I realized that even when entering dense clouds, the aircraft practically does not suffer stimuli from the external environment, it is very strange, because I remember after being released it very well simulated severe turbulences.

does anyone know more about this subject?

2 Likes

Interesting.

As far as I remember, the patch notes for Sim update 4 doesn’t mention turbulence. Or does it?

It hasnt been posted on any official site that I am aware, but it has been mentioned by others here that icing and turbulence were turned down because of complaints.

The mention about reduced turbulence was a long time ago, a Q&A sometime around the 2nd or 3rd update, October I think? I don’t know that any changes were made for SU4.

The day I installed SU4 was quite unsettled around where I live, and went for a couple of flights, it was pretty turbulent up there, my plane was bouncing around.

What I understand they reduced were the thermals in large thunderclouds and in the flight levels.

1 Like

I think I expressed it wrong in my post and you made me realize. this is exactly what I wanted to know, about the “Termicas” so they were really reduced in the simualdor?

1 Like

I had to look up what that was… Yes, it was mentioned in a Q&A that they did reduce them.

wow how frustrating …

will they bring them back? I remember that right at the launch of the game it went into dense clouds even with a big jet the turbulence was very violent, and now it seems to be just a small variation that doesn’t cause problems

They didn’t say, but I don’t think so. Add a wishlist? I’d vote for it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.