[Regression] Scenery BUG on multiple airports after AAU2 update

Xbox AAU2 Beta LGAV ATR 72.
I can confirm a major lump between taxiways C1/C2 and the terminal building.

I also haven’t been able centre the controls by pressing ‘numpad 5’; 787 wouldn’t follow flight plan at some point and the ‘APP’ button won’t light up and ILS would not properly function.

Game has also become insanely laggy ever since SU12

When flying the fenix into eddm just an hour ago … scenery smooth running fps but the fenix system were extremly lagging … lagging glass cockpit but smooth sim … had to exit the flight … strange weired

We can add KIAH to the list of airports now with elevation issues. Major dips in some of the taxiways.

I erased my post in error.
My two cents on this:

1. I have been runnin with DX12 for months with no issues.
  2. I updated to AAU2 flying with DX12.
  3. I started to see Chrystmas strees
    (for lack of bettter descriptionpost deleted by author) on the ground and in the clouds, walls as
    stall as buldings, and deep holes in the terrain (default and payware airports).
  4. Regressed AAU2 and everything works fine with DX12.
  5. Updated again to AAU2 but with DX11 and all is good.
    My choices, fly AAU2 with DX11, or fly with DX12 without AAU2.

I’m getting poor scenery at dfw after joining AAU2. large portions of the airport low quality and uneven terrain. The terrain issues caused the airplane to crash when taxiing.

DFW Scenery

1 Like

DFW scenery aau2 issues. east and west side issues as well as the bridges.

I can confirm this; I have the same issue. Just saw it yesterday.

1 Like

Yesterday flew to Munich from Milan and when taxing to the gates, we can see abnormal elevation near apron and buildings. Some aircraft were with the nose on the ground. No 3rd party airports, only defaults airports, PMDG and LVFR static aircraft

AAU2 beta, found this bug on SBPA too. EDDM and SBPA. Can´t tell others airports, but will report back if have another issues.

Thanks

1 Like

Fixed in AAU2 except for LMPT which will be fixed in an upcoming update.