Reinstall msfs 2020 after crash pc

Hello,
After a big breakdown of my PC, I lost my SSD disk on which I had installed my MSFS 2020, no more files. I didn’t have time to save a copy of my community. I purchased for pre-order on July 19, 2020, the game MSFS 2020 (deluxe version - Order No. 66 155 940 97). Purchase made on the MICROSOFT STORE. Since repairing my PC, I can no longer install Flight Simulator, whether on the Microsoft Store platform or my XBOX application for PC. The download process stops with error message N° 0x87e00017.
I am still waiting for your information to solve this problem, so that I can reinstall MSFS 2020.

• Purchase on MicrosofT Store
  • App Xbox For PC installé on me PC
  • Windows version 22H2
  • Build version 22621.963
  • MSFS Build Version : I do not remenber
    Best Regards

Did you format your new disk with NTFS? MSFS doesn’t work on ExFat or FAT32

1 Like

Hello!

We’ve moved your topic into the Community Support category.

The Bug Reporting category is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs that other users are able to reproduce. Using the template is required in order to provide valuable information, feedback, and replication steps to our test team.

If you are not sure if your issue is a bug or need further input from the community, please use the Community Support category. If the community can replicate your issue, first search the Bug Reporting category to see if there’s an existing topic. If it already exists, contribute to that report. Duplicate bug reports will be closed.

If you believe it is a new report, then create a new bug topic using the provided topic template.

NOTE: All issues caused by or involving third-party addons/mods should be reported to the third-party developer. Assure that no addons/mods are used when reporting issues in Bug Reports.