AeroDesigns - KPWM Portland International Jetport now released!
Portland International Jetport (PWM, KPWM) is located in Maine, the United States, north of Boston.
Portland offers a great diversity in flights from daily airline connections to cities like Washington, New York and Chicago to Cargo operations with FedEx, but also smaller general aviation or regional routes.
This airport has grown quite significantly over the years and it is fortunately still growing. It handled nearly 2 million passengers in 2022 and to cope with this growth they completed a large terminal expansion in 2011, which is of course represented in this scenery.
More recently, the airport runways and taxiways were largely resurfaced and expanded, and is present in our rendition of this airport as well.
Portland Jetport also offers great approaches such as the Harbor Visual for Runway 29 where you fly over the river and along the Portland City waterfront and harbor.
- Highly accurate and detailed 3D models of the Terminal exterior and interior
- Detailed and accurate 3D models of surrounding airport buildings with high-resolution textures
- Custom modeled, textured, and animated Jetways
- Custom and accurate 3D Mesh for the entire airport area
- HDR and accurate night lighting all round
- Fully custom high-resolution ground textures and markings
- Fully customized runway and taxiway lighting
- Custom PBR for all textures
- Accurate placing of ground clutter and equipment
- Now includes the extension of taxiway Bravo, reworking of taxiway Alpha, new taxiway Hotel, updated terminal apron that includes the new de-icing pads, and finally the rehabilitation of runway 29-11.
- This airport also comes with a fully custom GSX profile catered specifically for Portland Jetport, which is packaged into the scenery folder.
The airport is now available through Contrail!
If you have any questions or encounter any bugs, please do not hesitate to contact us on our support email: email@example.com