The FlyInside Bell 47G is now available for purchase at https://flyinside-helis.com/ !
- Revolutionary and realistic flight model, developed and tested by an experienced Bell 47 pilot
- Support for full helicopter flight physics including effective translational lift, ground effect, transverse flow, flap-back, auto-rotation, and more
- Support for failures and dangerous flight regimes including vortex ring state, engine failure, and retreating blade stall
- Detailed 3D model with high quality PBR textures and animated drive and control systems
- Realistic startup and shutdown procedures
- Highly customizable realism settings allow for a smooth, easier flight model for those who are less experienced, and a hardcore, realistic flight model for the veterans experienced with the complex and challenging flight dynamics of helicopters
The Flight Model: Although MSFS does not currently include a helicopter flight model, FlyInside has had one under development for years (for FlyInside Flight Simulator). Our flight model provides an authentic helicopter flight experience, with realistic collective/cyclic response, ground effect, flap-back, transverse flow, torque/yaw, and auto-rotation capabilities.
For those of you with helicopter flight controls, our 47G has a piston engine simulation, with manual throttle control. For those running a normal joystick, you can also turn on the auto-governor and fly using 4-axis control only.