Release: Working Title G1000 v0.3 - updated to v0.3.5 on 14 Apr!

At this point based on the many reports, we have to assume that the crashes don’t originate from specific mods but from bugs in base game.
Some reports suggest that turning all traffic (AI, Multiplayer, Ground) off resolves the issues.

probalby is the game, but that things arent help this specific

I’m done I have tried everything up dated WinZip, I’ve dragged ,copy paste, installed from root directory removed everything from the Comm’ folder and still have the default with Pitot Heat off warning I have a dedicated ssd 1TB drive for Flt Sim 2020 nothing else is on the drive.

I just removed the G1000 v0.3 from the Comm’ folder and reinstalled G36 Improvements v0.5 only thing in the folder and now the panel is displaying " buses tied " and no "pitot heat off "caution, so that’s working correctly.

does this work with king air?

Bro you need to put g1000 above bonanza infolder. Put an a before the g1000 folder name

1 Like

im guessing this doesnt work with king air?

Since the most recent patch I’ve not had a working heading match. The knob works to adjust, but set to current doesn’t work. I haven’t pulled the mod from my community folder to see if it’s because of the patch or the mod yet.

My G1000 freezes sometimes. I think it’s after contacting ATC for IFR flight. I don’t know if it’s the mod or the game. I’m trying without it.

Wow success thanks to all those that helped me through this and to the Developers very much appreciated for what you have achieved and what a difference so much like the real AC IRL I have around 500 hours flying an A36 Bonny the G36 is only a tad faster, I hung up my headset in 2008 so this is so fantastic, :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Regarding the overflow on the beta. Its still showing up. I just press nextrad on and off and it fixes itself everytime there is overflow

So I changed the name of the g1000 mod folder in the community folder so it would load first alphabetically, but I got black screens on the pdf and mdf in the g36. When when I changed it back to the original name it seemed to work fine. How do you know if it’s the mod g1000 that is loaded ? I get the option to turn syn vision off, but I also see the pitot heat warning.

Hi !

Thank you very much for your great work ! Would it be possible to implement the “STD BARO” function ?

Somehow, I see it in the menu pages, but its “greyed” and I can’t click on it.

Note: I am using the G36 mod with it.

Thanks !

Synth vision = G1000 mod working
Pitot heat caution = G36 mod not working

Which versions do you have installed? Does the G36 mod folder start with a “z-”? Since this is a sign for the correct version which ensures it is loaded after the G1000 mod.

Same here.
I can’t copy AttitudeIndicator.js and XMLEngineDisplay.js
I have the MS store edition installed to a folder other than the default, so my community file path is very long.

Yes the g36 folder starts with a Z. I’ll check again to see if the pitot heat indicator is on.

I fixed the problem by uninstalling MSFS and reinstalling to a shorter directory. I installed it into D:/msfs 2020

The reinstall is a pain (7 hours of download) but it fixed the problem
Pat

1 Like

Do you own the MS store version?
I don’t remember having being given an option as to where to install, except for the drive. But I may be wrong…

I have the MS store version. When I reinstalled, first it puts some files on my C drive as part of a large download. Then when I start the program, it wants to install more files and it asks where I want to put them. At that point I designated my D drive folder.
Pat

1 Like

I checked, the G36 G1000 says buses tied not pitot heat. I guess I installed it ok.

Btw, what does buses tied mean?