[V2B2 RELEASED] Fenix High-Fidelity A320

I’m going to buy it just to support the team behind the product.

This product is incredible and the developer deserves every praise

I am so happy that Fenix 320 is coming real really soon!

14 Likes

Wow. Just wow.

Another first day purchase.

5 Likes

Fenix,take my money

3 Likes

This will be an instant purchase. 180 liveries too!?!

2 Likes

Now reading through all the depths and the surprised 60% price of the Leonardo, this is the first study level I will go

2 Likes

I’m very hyped for this aircraft. This is looking really good.

Oh now this is very interesting, 50 gbp puts at the same price as the pmdg 737 for me with currency conversion to nzd.

I’m sure those of you who aren’t crippled by unfavourable currency conversions will be loving this pricing strategy.

Great work from the fenix team they hit the right price point in my opinion and may be setting a new standard in systems fidelity (and visuals as well from what I see). Looking forward to seeing some preview streams and videos now that the beta is over.

Man too many great planes all of a sudden and no disposable cash to blow on them.

1 Like

Wow, amazing price for such a high-fidelity aircraft. They could have easily charged the price of the PMDG 737 or more but have taken a risk to price it lower to get high volume sales. Let’s support this developer and their immense work to bring this amazing plane to us all. Look at the detail on the MCDU keys with curved text … wow. Well done Fenix.

4 Likes

This is amazing. And with proper EFB and Simbrief import including the load out. FBW spoils you in this regard. I’m more familiar with Boeing but I’ll buy this one first until PMDG actually show they can keep the bi-weekly schedule and deliver a EFB.

Well the price is definitely a nice surprise.

Fenix looks like it will up the bar several levels from the likes of PMDG etc…

Fingers crossed they can pull this off. It looks extraordinary. I guess we are about to find out.

I have a feeling that price was higher before the 737 release.

Ballsy move but I don’t blame him. Instabuy for me. So it obviously worked.

Quite amazing work from Fenix. At this price point I believe this will be the best selling aircraft in MSFS and I can only see PMDG with some of their Boeings surpassing it. It’s a brilliant marketing move by Fenix

1 Like

Will the A320 come with IAE and CFM engines?

I’m not so sure about that. They can’t reach the XBOX market and there’s already an excellent A320 out there (FBW). Aerosoft is also making one (filling the XBOX market void, don’t know why anyone on PC would get it).

I’m sure (and I hope) it sells well but I think PMDG would sell more (larger market, no competition/alternatives). GA must be selling very well too.

1 Like

Are you sure about the PDMG comparison? Using currency conversion tools on Google, $US75 (normal B737 price after promotion) is $NZ120 whereas Stg50 is just under $NZ100. For me in Australia it works out to slightly under $A110 and $A90 respectively. I paid about $A90 for the Bae146 as well. So I reckon the Fenix will be even better value for both you and me.

2 Likes

Cfm on release, iae as a free update post release.

1 Like

ULTRA high fidelity!!

https://fenixsim.com/blog/entries/2022-05-15_end_of_beta/

And Ultra-High Polygon! Even every window is fully rounded with no angled low-polygon frame but perfect eye-candy visuals on all details.

4 Likes

No idea why i underestimated the level of details in this plane, despite all the hype surrounding it in the past couple months.

Too good to be true…and it turned out be…well… TRUE. Insane fidelity. And the sounds in that “Caging” video are :exploding_head:

Controversial speculation statement: I hope this release (as well as the 737 release) does not put the FBW team down and only make their drive stronger to make the A32NX even more awesome.

3 Likes

Will this one only import Simbrief flightplans or also from the Worldmap ?

Did they say if they sell on the Marketplace or only on their website ?

I’ll propably get answers to such questions sooner or later, just curious :slight_smile:

Day 1 purchase for me (but I would buy it even if the price was higher) and I just hope they’ll sell tons of it to keep them going.

1 Like