[Released] Hondajet for MSFS

I don’t know a lot about the Honda Jet, but private jets are my passion, so I’ll be following every step of this project.:grin:

3 Likes

It looks beautiful. Very nice work.

Marking this as the solution instead :slight_smile:

Please make this better than the Longitude that should have been!

1 Like

There was a HondaJet at my local airport a couple of weeks ago, and I was thinking how cool it would be in this simulation. I worked on some of the engine parts for the jet, so it feels personal. I am more of a piston person, but I will give this a try!

5 Likes

Amazing ! Can’t wait to fly around Europe with this little bugger. Hopefully we will see long range bizjet in future too. Keep up good work.

1 Like

I hope it have sort of in build check list like the default one

hey your discord link is expired. pls share a permalink

1 Like

This is really awesome, really excited for this business jet. Please send a new link to the discord server.

1 Like

Permalink: https://discord.gg/Mwr2W7qNJE

2 Likes

Discord Invite Link is invalid!

Check the message above you

1 Like

I know this is a WIP, and probably what I’m about to point out is already taken care of, but just in case it isn’t yet, here goes:

I think the center design (where the wood trims curve downwards) is too little compared to real life. Take a look at the included pics and you’ll see that the trims are much closer to the seats and the center space is much wider, and in fact, the narrowest (bottom) part is as wide as the table that comes out of it. Also the trims themselves are thicker IRL:

I think the seat that is closest to us is just pushed back on its runners in the top picture. Otherwise it looks exactly the same to me.

1 Like

I am struggling to tell which is sim and which is real so it can be that bad.
(Mobile screen)

2 Likes

yes, you are right,
Thanks for the heads up!

EDIT: he is comparing to my screenshot above, his post has 2 real word pictures.

1 Like

Any release date?

When it’s done! In all seriousness, 2 months or more. Remember, this entire project is being done by one guy doing everything. This is a passion project and not his job. He’s perfecting it to his satisfaction. Please be patient and you shall be rewarded!

2 Likes

Of course patients:) Thanks for the info

What is the cruise speed of this beauty?