RELEASED! Just Flight Bae146 "the Little Jumbojet" April 29th

I’ve just learnt that ZE701 plane was used by the royal family and later UK government officials. Wish we had this nice looking cabin instead of the generic one.

2 Likes

Yes and the King crashed ZE700 causing £1m of damage

6 Likes

Thx. Didn’t hear about it. I know he did fly this bird at least once, from Kenya to Japan in 1989.

I found the original report about the incident UK Government Web Archive

They took administrative actions against the captain and the navigator. No mention of HRH :).

1 Like

We’ve seen very little impact on performance Xbox S or X with 146 v2 versus v1.

Martyn - Just Flight

6 Likes

We’d love to include the VIP cabin, especially as we were lucky enough to visit the real aircraft and tour the cabin before it retired from RAF service, but unfortunately there would a lot of extra work involved for that one variant, more than we can justify at this time given this is a free update and we are busy working on the RJ, F100, A300B4 etc.

Martyn - Just Flight

10 Likes

V2 is coming tomorrow, they just posted it on FB.

12 Likes

v0.2.0 is available!

8 Likes

Is it coming to the MS Marketplace today also?

No, unfortunately it’ll be next week as the process of uploading it to the Marketplace and their team checking it and setting it live takes time. Simultaneous releases are only possible if we hold back from releasing to our customers as soon as the software is ready, which we like to avoid.

Martyn - Just Flight

9 Likes

Looking forward to brewing coffee, ha!

4 Likes

Darn, I accidentally bought this from another store. Now I have to wait

Thank you very much for your quick response. I am really excited about this update, can’t wait!

If I may ask another question please, can you confirm if the issue with micro stutters on xbox is finally addressed in this build?

Other stores will probably release the update before it’s available on the Marketplace.

Martyn - Just Flight

1 Like

Yes, we hope so.

Martyn - Just Flight

3 Likes

When will is come out on SimMarket? I thought it would be the same time.

1 Like

If anyone don’t see simbrief flight plans in UNS-1, they have to be saved in C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\justflight-aircraft-146\work\JustFlight\FlightPlans\

The folder path shown in UNS-1 FMS Operations Manual.pdf does not work in Steam version of MSFS.

3 Likes

Hopefully tomorrow but that’ll depend on how quickly they get it uploaded.

Martyn - Just Flight

2 Likes

Just completed my first flight of v2.0 and I have to say I’m very impressed. :slightly_smiling_face: The fixes are very much appreciated, the bells and whistles are a nice touch and the UNS,… is going to take some getting used to!

On that, I have a question about customizing the descent management (which I can’t seem to clarify from the manual). Is it now no longer possible to enter manual altitude constraints in the FPL page? I don’t seem to get any response when I try to enter my own values here and as for the VNAV page, it doesn’t seem to allow me to enter any NEW altitude constraints for anything other than the waypoints it had already identified from the STAR’s data as having published altitude constraints?

EDIT: Using the below screenshot to illustrate what I mean. In this example, ATC asked me to be level at FL230 at PEDIG, which is a lot more shallow than 3 degrees. I was unable to add FL230 in the FPL page and in the VNAV page, the first published constraint starts at ROGBI. Try as I might, I was unable to add a new line for PEDIG in the “From” field which seems to be fixed only on PPOS (present position). Any ideas? Does this still need to be worked on?

2 Likes

Entering the cockpit of the 146 is like coming home. What an aircraft!

5 Likes

Speaking of which… any updates to give there? :slight_smile:

2 Likes