RELEASED! Just Flight Bae146 "the Little Jumbojet" April 29th

I’ve noticed that the air stairs fails to render unless you’re within 2 feet of the aircraft external. Can anyone else confirm this? -300 series

Yes, I can confirm this happens ti me in th -100 in VR. I do not fly the other models.

Great! Hoping just a bug that JF can sort. Thanks!

Nope, don’t have any additional liveries. Thanks for caring. :+1::blush:

It happens for me too, Xbox

Great, thanks for confirming! Needs sorting :+1:t2:

There’s a new patch v0.2.2 available via Just Flight account.

• Doors and stairs disappear when viewed at a distance using the exterior camera - fixed
• VHF aerial EFB tablet option not working on 146-200 and -300 passenger variants - fixed
• FMS Navigation EFB tablet option not working on passenger variants - fixed
• Speed flipchart logic fixes
• UNS FMS button press/input logic improvements

6 Likes

JF just released a new update, at least for PC standalone version.

New v0.2.2 software is now available for Just Flight’s 146 Professional add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator, providing the following fixes and updates:

• Doors and stairs disappear when viewed at a distance using the exterior camera - fixed
  • VHF aerial EFB tablet option not working on 146-200 and -300 passenger variants - fixed
  • FMS Navigation EFB tablet option not working on passenger variants - fixed
    Speed flipchart logic fixes
  • UNS FMS button press/input logic improvements
1 Like

I don’t know, mate. One post above yours I posted the same.

3 Likes

Just to confirm, v2.2 is available for all customers on both PC/Xbox.

Martyn - Just Flight

3 Likes

Apologies, I was away last week and it looks like v2.2 wasn’t released on the Marketplace for some reason. We are investigating now and will let you know when that’ll be available.

Martyn - Just Flight

7 Likes

The Update is on Marketplace thank you

3 Likes

Thanks Martyn.

A very trivial point I’d like to point out is that every livery under the -200QC range should be in a passenger configuration, but has always loaded up in a cargo variant?

• TNT Airways (OO-TAZ)
  • Titan Airways (G-ZAPK)
  • Royal Air Force - Self-explanatory

Please correct me if I’m wrong. Some evidence above if you read the photo descriptions.

It should be a nice and easy fix, no? Perhaps something we can adjust ourselves in the config files for the time being (if anyone knows how)?

Cheers,

The planes are correct. They have Cargo Version with a passenger fuselage. QC=Quick Change

1 Like

I’m experiencing quite a lot of ctd now, while i never did in the past with the bae

one triggered while pressing fpl in the depart menu (once departure was set up)

one other while in the perf page

do anyone else is experiencing CTDs now?

Hi Martyn,

The plane’s EFB already supports Navigraph charts. Why does it use Opentopomaps as a source for the Map app and not Navigraph? The latter has more detailed maps with all information needed for flying, like VOR and NDB stations.

I would say to keep it usable for people who don’t use navigraph charts sub.

I agree but we can have both. PMDG EFB can switch between Navigraph and their own map source.

There are no plans from our side to replace the default “Map” app on the EFB, as we want to keep that available for users who do not have a Navigraph subscription. However, we are currently in the process of integrating some additional Navigraph Charts features into our EFB which we should be able to show off in the not-too-distant future.

Mark - Just Flight

8 Likes