[v2.7.1] Ka-10M "HAT" coaxial helicopter & Kuznetsov carrier group | TouchingCloud feat. Got Friends

Hey everyone! So Ka-10M just get to the marketplace. A little bit faster that expected - we were skip developer XBOX tests as Microsoft quality team said it flies well, and I am downloading it on my XBOX right now same as all of you.
изображение

We have prepared new update with some fixes - flight model and visuals (most noticeable is blurred rotor blades), you can expect to have it next week.

This MSFS add-on is a special - it’s not an usual airplane, i.e. does not have wings but has propeller.
And it’s not common helicopter as does not use SimConnect or WASM, which makes it compatible with XBOX.
If you are not willing to participate in this crazy experiment - please wait for official helicopters support in SimUpdate11. Flight model of this little beast will be updated, and also failures added with landable built-in aircraft carrier group.

Meanwhile, we are finishing several video tutorials, they will be available on weekends.

5 Likes