[Released] SF50 Vision Jet G2

Making the text searchable in the PDF manual would also be useful, bit of an oversight there.

3 Likes

Dose she work ok on Xboxā€™s/x?
Is the manual online anywhere

1 Like

Does anyone know if the devs are active here? I loathe using discord.

Agreed on wishing for some state saving. Iā€™m a bit bummed by the amount of inop stuff. Does anyone know if the hjet received any significant updates to add new functionality after launch? Or is Flightfx like Carenado where youā€™ll be lucky if they fix critical bugs?

6 Likes

Is this possibly what they reference in the manual wrt it having the taxi light on while gear is down, and automatically turn it off so just the landing light is on when gear is up?

Anyone know if the new Vision Jet supports VNAV?

It does, and very smoothly I might add.

2 Likes

I thought the devs said that vnav would come after the G3000 refreshā€¦?

Coupled comes with the refresh, advisory works with manual constrain input.

1 Like

FlightFX is the publisher of the HJET if you will. They provide support and the legal infrastructure, Marwan is the developer and updated the HJET many times. Thereā€™s currently a big VNAV update in the works and will come quiet soon (depends on the beta tests).

The SF50 was developed by FlightFX themself. According to them, the jet will be supported for many months. Even the parachute system might get implemented if WASM is reliable on XBOX.

FlightFX has build a really good reputation with their airports and I donā€™t see why that would change.

1 Like

Im here. Luk can be as well. Obviously we have our hands full with day of support stuff. Nothing extraordinary at the moment. Discord is the best way to communicate and we set up a forum structure for the vision jet stuff so its easy to read.

That said if you have patience we can come in here when possible but its not the most ideal.

We will continue to update. We have a patch almost ready to go in fact. Will deal with the fantom spoiler that some of you might have bound from another jet. Same with the fuel mixture issue. The work around for those now is simple. Either clear them from your profile and make sure you have no combo bindings. Or, just make sure that they are zeroed out.

VNAV is advisory. However the whole G3k is getting rebuilt and refreshed soon as most of you know anyways.

Lighting system functions as it does in the real jet aside from the wig wag feature when gear is up. Ill look into the volumetric effect on the landing lights.

Manual is available on our website and discord channel.

There are a few things that are inop (nothing that i believe is super critical for a $25 aircraft) due to trying to keep things clean and neat across platform. The refresh will open the door for a lot of what isnt there at the moment.

Feel free to let me know if I missed anything.

10 Likes

Volumetric effect on the strobes is an easy fix and we can throw that into the next update. The landing lights are more complicated as we needed to create a phantom light to get the actual position on the runway to look like the real thing. Should be a solution there but need to do some testing.

5 Likes

It uses the Working Title G3000. Full VNAV functionality is not yet implemented like in the G1000NXI but it is incoming in a future update to the G3000. At the moment its advisory ie you have to step down in altitude yourself.

2 Likes

Thanks People this jet is amazing. I am going to enjoy flying it often.

2 Likes

Thanks.

Had there been any word from WT on a release date or progress?

I didnt see anything on their website.

It think things are moving along quite nicely. all reports are that people will be happy.
nothing official i think.

3 Likes

This is probably more an issue with the G3000 as it is, but when transitioning to the Approach leg it creates a userpoint and then turns sharply, messing up the whole flight.

2 Likes

Checklist is blank on Xbox. I donā€™t know how to cold start the aircraft. Now I have to search YouTube for cold start tutorial.

Look on the flight FX website for the manual. Itā€™s the easiest aircraft Iā€™ve come across to start up. You can also bring up the checklists on the MFD too and scroll through them. Well worth reading the manual though as itā€™s got some excellent flying tipsā€¦

2 Likes

$25 for a $3.5 mil jet, cool.

Iā€™ll use the G3000 banana for descentsā€¦

Thanks for all your hard work.

3 Likes

The checklists are integrated into the aircraftā€™s MFD. As for starting it: 1. Change Engine Switch to Run. 2. Push Engine Start/Stop switch. Thatā€™s all.

3 Likes