[RELEASED] Wilga 35/80 Series | Got Friends

Some more Postcards from Willy

10 Likes

Flight of the Phoenix, Shotgun Starter

@DigitalJonx So this should finally come in todays marketplace update? Jorg on the Dev livestream yesterday mentioned that it should come now for the marketplace :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

That Subway livery is HEINOUS

hahah - yeah, not my favourite :slight_smile:
There are some very cool ones, but I hope a lot more are going to be made once this becomes available on the MP!

Could today be the day?! I’m excited for anyone that has been waiting patiently :wink:

2 Likes

I’m one of those! Hope today is the day

3 Likes

1 Like

Let’s just see what a “now” really means then :rofl: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I hope so too. Fingers crossed for anyone who had to wait all that time. May the wait be over!

3 Likes

Now has many different meanings haha. Please be today!

1 Like

Deliveries for my OnAir company in the Wilga. lol.

2 Likes

Wilga 35/80 Series: Official Marketplace Release:
The Wait is Finally Over…

Our team would like to officially announce that the Wilga 35/80 Series will be releasing TODAY on the in-game marketplace on both PC and Xbox. Thank you all for your patience and dedication to our team during this long-awaited approval process. A special thank you to Asobo for reaching out to us during this process.

Thank You!
#BUYGOTFRIENDS

Also available for Direct Purchase from our Official Website:

18 Likes

Oh, hallelujah! They took so bloody long that my Got-Friends-website-purchased Wilga is almost due for its first Annual!

But seriously, congrats. Glad a wider audience will be able to enjoy my favorite STOL flyer in MSFS.

11 Likes

O… M… G…. and breathe.

Now, everyone get your Willys out in celebration! :angel:

6 Likes

It’s like christmas. I’m so stoked!

3 Likes

Available now!

5 Likes

Heads Up!

Our team is aware of the Cargo not showing on the Marketplace release.

Temporary Fix:
The Marketplace release added Rear Passenger Weight to the Flight Model.
We made a mistake and forgot to update the “Visual 3D Components” Coding.
Therefore, if you want to “VIEW” Cargo or “INTERACT” with the Cargo, please add weight to your “Rear Passenger (Left)” station. 60lbs or greater will allow you to view all cargo. Anything less will load the cargo based on weight.

We have already fixed this issue and it will be implemented in the next update.

This temporary fix will allow all Marketplace users to still jam on the guitar! :slight_smile:

Thanks again and happy flying!

10 Likes

Yeah this was worth the wait. So much fun to fly. Just so different than every other aircraft we have had. You can land it on a dime. Doors off flying is probably going to become my mainstay ha!

Now I need to go back through this thread and read up on best practices. Incredible plane. Well done, GF!!

4 Likes

I get a CTD at Forwood Farm in the Wilga Xbox series x

1 Like

Been waiting for this gal to come to marketplace! Time to go buy…

3 Likes