[RELEASED] Wilga 35/80 Series | Got Friends

A lot of my landings are more like Bam-Bam :rofl:

3 Likes

the Betty of course

1 Like

I’m not sure what Fred or Betty would say if Barney’s head is on the tail of the Wilma

2 Likes

Yabadaba possible …I’ll always look and see what I can accomplish brother!

2 Likes

YAY \o/ :heart:

5 Likes

Got Friends’ Spring Sale

The Wilga 35/80 Series is now available for $10 Off on our official website for $24.99 (USD). This sale will also be live tomorrow for the in-game marketplace for both PC and Xbox.

Cheers!

12 Likes

I literally just bought the Discus from the website last night, that was some bad timing lol

2 Likes

I liked the look of your Willy so much, I got my own! :grinning:

…seriously, I hope these guys are paying you commission :joy:
Absolutely fantastic plane and scenery.

4 Likes

Haha, awesome. You make me blush :blush:

Hope you find it as fun as I do!?

I need to do another batch of Postcards soon but haven’t had much spare time.

1 Like

Just ask MidJourney to make them for you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Any chance of this combo pack coming back on the gotfriends website since you took everything down at flightsim.to and that link is dead?

They are available on their site here if that’s what you’re looking for.

Yeah, I have those, I was looking for the combined TDS GTNxi and Sky4Sim add on.

Wilma pushed me to try the Sky4Sim nav utility and now I use it all the time. Really appreciate when it’s integrated into a virtual tablet like it is here (and the Mini-500 helicopter, SWS RV-10, JPL/WB C152 so far is all I believe… but happy to be proved wrong?!). But I have it open in the popup window (without frame) if not integrated.

It’s a really good system and fits the way I fly very well, pretty polished and I like the collection of tools and added functions in the Paid version.

It’s about time for another delivery of… :postbox: :love_letter: :mailbox_with_no_mail:

Willy’s Adventure Postcards!

20 Likes

Excellent screenshots.
What area of the Pyrenees is it?
Lemans is default scenery?

Thanks for that :wink:

Almost all of them have some mods involved.

Pyrenees is from this collection:

I think that airfield was ICAO: LEO3, Otal

They are all fictional, and not super detailed BUT their locations are AMAZING and really good fun to approach and leave from - quite challenging and thrilling. Check his other mod for more of the same in Teruel, Spain.

Le Mans is a freeware Photogrammetry add-on by Thalixte - very nice (apart from some of the trees as usual lol):

SELF PROMOTION WARNING: If you want to join our next Wilga Bush Race event, it’s this Sunday! More info here:

3 Likes

For me the Wilga keeps dipping the right wing which gets quite tiresome having to adjust it constantly, so not very fun to fly. Am I missing something?

You can still assign aileron and rudder trim, even though it doesn’t actually have those IRL.
Also, are you swapping fuel tanks regularly?

5 Likes

Thank you very much for such detailed explanations.

2 Likes