Remembering Controls

Is there an issue with MSFS not remembering what aircraft joystick settings go with which aircraft? Why must I select the proper control settings for each aircraft? Is it difficult for the sim to remember that I was using C152 stick control when loading the C152? Why when I load the Cessna, I am still set using PMDG B737-700 control configuration and I have to go in and set it manually? Not a huge deal, but kind of a pain to have to do this every time I select a new aircraft. It does not seem like it would be too big of issue to have the aircraft remember what control config you have set for each aircraft, but maybe it is indeed rocket science.

Yeh unfortunately MSFS does not provide that feature, would have thought XP and DCS might have prompted for it to be included. Maybe you can have a go at programming it yourself… :wink:

As you can probably tell from the previous answers, even though they didn’t explicitly say it…

It’s not an “issue”… It’s (sadly) “Working as designed”

The “workaround” is to save multiple setups, and switch to it when you switch airplanes. Super cumbersome, yes.

Or, can you make a little backup to the folder WGS. This folder keep the last configs for controls an other stuff.
Is a little one and is localizated here:
C:\Users.…your name…\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData\wgs