Remove white spinning circle in flight

After the latest update, I get a near constant white spinning circle in the lower right of the screen while flight. Does anyone else experience this? It is super annoying and don’t know why it’s there.

1 Like

Yes, new to this build. I wasn’t even flying anything complex. 172 Classic out in nowhere Idaho. Had it show up 3 different times in about 1/2 hour. Didn’t seem to do anything really. Spun for a couple of moments and then went away.

Yes, every so often it pops up. Never had it before today’s patch.

I haven’t noticed it, but my guess is that it’s loading more scenery. If it pops up here, it won’t bother me.

1 Like

I had it yesterday, so it’s not new in the patch. Probably it’s just a matter of looking much closer and noticing stuff after a patch that has been there before :slight_smile:
Maybe after the patch it appears more often but it definitely happened before the patch, too.

In my case I think it was loading/updating multiplayer aircraft when it showed this circle.
Also I definitely wouldn’t second that wording, that they’re experimenting with us for XBox… Really not a good way to phrase issues that you have (if that loading circle is an issue at all).

nope, not for me. first time i’ve seen this happen, the sim was tested on multiple systems. Also, watching youtube vids of previous patches, i haven’t noticed it in those either. at least not in flight.

Bushtrips seem to save everywhere now. I landed on the wrong runway, leg didn’t complete so i left. When i restarted it i ended up where i left, landed at the right runway and the leg completed. Unfortunately the game crashes after most legs now but it creates a new save at least.

I’ve noticed these loading circles every time I touch down. As if the game was indicating it was saving my progress (number of landings in the log book)

Part of the autosave process I suspect.

I think this is it. People have been talking about their logbooks finally capturing partial flights (for example, if their flight was interrupted by a CTD, they’d still get the hours in their logbooks).

I don’t see anything wrong with it; it’s not particularly obnoxious as it’s only in the corner of the screen and minimally impacts performance.

A couple of times, briefly upon take-off. Didn’t seem to slow the simulation down any, and I don’t recall seeing it anywhere else. It is new to the current build, though.

Is not doing anything bad necessarily, it’s just a bit annoying, especially while hand flying in IMC during your scan. It’s not proving any useful information.

2 Likes

Oh good, it’s not just me! :joy:

3 Likes

I didn’t notice it until this patch as well. But mine just pops up rarely and just for 1-2 seconds. By the time I notice it, it’s gone. It’s like a spinning loading/saving animation. No idea what the point of that is, but it’s annoying…

4 Likes

Me too. Luckily it seems doesn’t affect anything in the performance, but it’s really annoying.

1 Like

The Sim is loading new map data. Maybe your connection is too slow.

1 Like

Yep if I see that, my camera moves on its own a couple minutes later, then CTD lol but I fixed that by turning off multiplayer.

I don’t think so. Internet is good here.
Maybe some mod on community folder.
I don’t know, testing here.

1 Like

it’s just loading… is it really that annoying?
I’ve noticed it as well but couldn’t care more about it neither does it annoys me

Ok. But the question is: It didn’t happen before.

1 Like