Remove white spinning circle in flight

Try

"Workaround. How to get rid of "loading circle" - msfs 2020 ms store ver

1 launch msfs

2 click your gamertag

3 click sign out → continue

4 press any button

5 click lets go

Does not do it for me… that only helps when I got the constant spinning circle bug.

But dev mode on/dev mode off at the beginning of each flight helps… at the expense that no flights are in the log bog anymore. But then again, beeing able to opt-out or clear ones logbook, because not every silly test attempt at landing an SR-72 in Lukla needs to be tracked is also a sorely missed option.

1 Like

Same for me :face_with_spiral_eyes:

I’ve had this spinning circle for ages but only today it has started to stutter the sim quite badly when this pops up, now it’s popping up every few minutes accompanied with stuttering. I was only flying in sim the other day without this stuttering. I’m believing that this is something to do with their servers.

reboot router modem machine…turn off PG? I had it in the su9 beta for the 1st time then when su9 released it went away. During last weekends fiasco I had it alot then too. And now its gone again.
Could be the servers or could be something between here and there too.

Thanks for the quick reply, I’ll try rebooting the router/modem, because I already tried turning off PG but it was still stuttering.

I’m not even getting into the game now. The spinning circle and a blank screen is all I see. What’s happened?

Rebooting the router/modem seem to do the trick, no stuttering now. Thanks for that.

How hasn’t this been removed yet? Or at least an option to disable it. It’s very distracting.

1 Like

Jup… everytime it starts doing it and doesn‘t go away anymore I stop the flight. I could live with it if it was a small watermark, anything appearing in the corner… but this thing had to be animated on top of all things :man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

Just remove it, it‘s of no value at all.

1 Like

This needs more visibility so they finally get rid of this nuisance. It’s unacceptable it was ever implemented in the first place, this isn’t some kind of 3rd person xbox game like Dark Souls, this is a flight simulator.

I have a digital copy of MSFS, all was fine until I purchased my boys the Xbox series X system. Now all of my actual flight simulator panel switches behave as if they are Xbox controller executions; push a button and the ring starts dancing around the screen, select a place to fly and the globe explodes to it’s largest size.

My son said it is the Xbox controller ring; that since the Xbox was added to my Microsoft account it was sync’d to my digital purchase and merged with the settings of my PC. Not sure if that’s the case, but it’s unacceptable.