Reno Expansion Drive Space?

Could any of the Reno beta testers tell me how much drive space I’m going to need for the full collection?

I’d very much like the all 40 of the planes but I’m going to have to reconsider my position if it’s much more than 50 or 60 GB.

Anybody’s guess would also be welcome.

We didn’t get the full pack either. The 4 aircraft (plus additional placeholder models - no cockpits) and racecourse was I think around 10gb…

1 Like

Sounds like it could be upwards of 60 GB then. Thanks for your input, Parorng.

that would seem likely, the actual beta download was around 25gb, install is just over 32gb in Packages plus another 8gb for the launcher (in user/appdata) on my ssd

but that does include enough of the base game to run the demo mode game standalone
i would guess even installed inside the game (how i think it will actually work eventually) it will be upwards of 30gb and could run higher with all the aircraft, its going to be a modular install so it will vary

1 Like

I calculated the average disk size of my premium deluxe Asobo aircraft which turns out to be about 364 MB.

Multiplying this by the 40 planes in the Reno Expansion results in a disk size of about 14.5 GB which when added to the 30 GB you estimate as the size of the install comes in at less than 50 GB which is good news to me.

The largest plane in my Official folder is the Nieuport 17 at 1.47 GB which is so in contrast with the average size of the Asobo planes that I expect they make an effort to keep their planes as small as can possibly be. I suspect that 15 GB could be an accurate estimate of the 40 planes.