Repeated Approach Clearance

Using native ATC and the ATC communications helper, often the approach clearance given by ATC and the reply from the aircraft are repeated. So far, I have experienced 4 repetitions of the same communication. This is exacerbates the issue of receiving clearances so late (another issue) which often results in having to begin the decent to landing before having contacted the tower and obtaining clearance to do so (or going around).

This happens for me as well

Well it seems that this problem has gotten even WORSE
after the last update 6…1.20.6.0…

Yes, still happening for me although not on every approach. My “record” is 5 repeats since the update. I turn on the ATC comms help after pushback. Still have to listen to the repetitions but I don’t have to respond, just let my AI FO deal with it.

I just experienced this the first time, landing at ORD 28C. But other than being obnoxious, it really wasn’t a problem. My AI copilot patiently responded each time.

Well, you are lucky, only 5 repeats… I got at least a dozen…
And Asobo keeps on adding new features, like the Reno races and whatnot,
instead of correcting bugs like this one and many others…

Yea, it would be nice to see this and other bugs fixed before adding new features.

Indeed… it would be nice to see this and other bugs fixed before adding new features!

After the last update, this issue is getting even worse.
So bad that even after landing the ATC keeps repeating “cleared ILS”…
up to 25 times! Worse indeed as it was in FSX, 16 years ago!
(Flight Basel to Geneva, Switzerland)