Replay feature to be available in SU7

Anyone excited for this feature? I’ve been waiting for this feature to be perfected since FSX. I knew it would take a lot of work to complete . Can’t wait to try it out!!

2 Likes

If you’ve been waiting for it to be perfected you shouldn’t expect much from SU7 since it’s a developer mode only thing so far – precisely because it’s not polished yet. They’re releasing it earlier because it’s heavily requested from e.g. streamers.
Source: here and the Dev Q&A where they talked about SU7.

4 Likes

Well that’s not good, I still cannot replay all my take offs and controlled crashes then! :joy:

1 Like

Its a very hard feature to create with perfection. I’ve seen many tried in FSX and never could fully accomplish it. There is a lot that comes to the mix with replay, back in fsx the problem was the sound delay when playing back your recorded footage . In fsx with the replay was design to work with default aircraft never third party aircraft. I can only imagine how hard this one is to create.

I’m still amazed more people don’t know about this. Pretty much every YouTube/Twitch MSFS streamer is using it. No replay tool is perfect but this is a great free way to record and play back your flights.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.