Replay system - anyone tried this?

Anyone tried this yet?

Looks like it’s genuine payware. Could be interesting?

(Couldn’t find another thread related to this)

Haven’t seen that one yet, but this one is just around the corner:

Jim-Sim

2 Likes

When you want to record with this REPLAY tool, do you see the options menu as well???

The question is… how far are we away from the corner?

2 Likes

On that second video, the 1990s called and wanted their GUI back.

4 Likes

Just installed it – a quick replay, and it seems to work unexpectedly well. :slight_smile:

COMPLEX – I thing you would fast get frustrated with it, unless you spent the time to read through the manual.

Its a lot of program … and can do far more than I ever expected, when I saw it initially being talked about here on the forum last year.

Yeah that looks complex as shown on this video:

I will just wait for Asobo’s implementation, I just wait something simple and built-in, similar to X-Plane built-in replay system :smiley:

2 Likes

I suspect it will be like FSX:

A basic built in record replay system, leaving it open to 3rd party developers to make more powerful recorders.

I really cannot see ASOBO making an in-game recorder, nearly as powerful as “FS Playground”

No I don’t think it will be like FSX that you have to key-in the timing , etc, from the user prospective it does not go along with the general UX of MSFS, especially it has to be user friendly for X-Box.
Actually X-Plane replay system is incredibly powerful but yet user friendly:

True. I am not the author of the plugin, but i read that he is aware of the fact, and he plans to create a more modern GUi in a future iteration of the program.

FSplayground is now available and it works great even though it is still in Beta.

Here is my first attempt at using it in a Video recorded by Bandicam:

I saw the price was shown in Euros, I think?

If I order from the USA, will it convert to US $? I didn’t see anything about that on the site.

Yes… I paid with Paypal today, and total was $25.62 USD

1 Like

Thank you!

Is this payware or actually worth trying? Not interested in supporting payware. They don’t deserve my money.

2 Likes

The game itself is…wait for it…payware.

Some payware is great and adds lots of fun to the game. Others are indeed rip offs. That is why forums like this are great, so others can share their opinions.

I’ve had replay the whole time using the Nividia GE Force tool. Alt F6 starts and stops the recording or you can set a time

Yeah the game, not a simple feature costing 1/3 of the game. The website looks shady. Wouldn’t give them my details or money.

I don’t think so.

Three promotional vids and not even a link for this app or for a site …