Replay tools usable in VR

I’m wondering what replay tools you are using in VR.

I was trying to use the default replay functionality, but found it very difficult to use in VR - need to enable developer’s mode, then dance with all the buttons hoping to get the outside view correctly, etc which sometimes works and sometimes doesn’t making it quite frustrating.

Are there any 3 party replay tools usable in VR?

1 Like

there are discussions about it here on the forum and the dev hangs out here, too.

edit:

I have FCR, but it’s frustrating to use it in VR. As the guy in the video shows, it requires to bring entire desktop into VR which sometimes crashes the sim, and if you are lucky to bring it into VR, then there is the mouse problem that you need to use constantly enable/disable mouse in order to use it with the desktop VR window and the sim.

For me FCR is just not usable in VR.
Do you actually use FCR in VR?

I was hoping for some other tool that would allow native control in VR probably via the sim toolbar as other addons.

For me it is always greyed, how do I activate it?

Replay must be tied to buttons to the gamepad or joystick and the VR controller like other Sims and games.

I bought it when he first posted about it here but must confess, I haven’t used it as yet because it didn’t seem the right thing for what I wanted.

I posted the links so that you could check it out as you didn’t say which uility you owned. I use other exterior utilities from VR, though, and never have issues using the mouse with them on the desktop while running the sim in VR. Neofly and SimEFB.

Greyed the Asobo replay option I mean, in the custom toolbar, always greyed deactivated and I can’t activate it.

You must have the developer’s mode enabled.

1 Like

I had it on to test the replay mode some days ago but it remaining greyed, maybe had I to reboot the Sim and fly with a default aircraft?

The MS replay doesnt work with vr after su9.
When i click on play the view is in the another world.

Before update was fine.

Dear Asobo, just fix it…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.