Research Question - If you are having problems with UK Update, **What server are you connected to?**

As an update to my issues in VR with the Oculus Rift CV1, apparently Oculus pushed out an update two days ago, which caused the constant flickering in MSFS. Opting out of the beta for the stable version of their software, fixes the issue.

We were all advised to use the beta version of the Oculus software when MSFS first released VR.

how long has this been happening?

This issue occurs since the update to 1.13.16.0 in the MS Store. Any other updates are not possible. Today again I tried to troubleshoot this thing with all known tips but my FS installation still wonā€™t connect to a server and make the marketplace available again. Iā€™m very frustrated about that. Everything was OK until this update.

So, what youā€™ll suggest as a solution? Is there a network.ini file or registry entry where I can set the europe servers as the only server FS has to connect to? Or is there a connection.ini file, where i can enter my xbox-live credentials to enforce the login ?

have you ask your provider about possible issues ?

( MNet isā€¦ hmmm :wink: )ā€¦

Hi, had the same: marketplace was gray and also i could not change the server.
I donā€™t think that has anything to do with the new release. I installed the release on Tuesday evening and was able to fly through Thursday without any problems. On Thursday I noticed that a window was displayed during a flight with the message that there was an update. I did not pay attention and flew to the end. The flight was also recorded in the logbook. When I wanted to start again on Friday I noticed that the marketplace was gray, the server was set to automatic and could not be changed and my logbook was empty, except for one last flight. My statistics in the profile said one hour flight time but 55 thousand flight kilometers.
I found an update for ā€œGaming servicesā€ in the Microsoft Store and installed it. No change. Logon / logoff in the simulator and in the M-Store did not help.
With a tip in the forum,
I found in the options under General, Data, that the online functionality was switched off. I definitely didnā€™t do that. After I switched it on again, everything was ok again.
(Server change, marketplace) Only my logbook is still empty. I informed Zendesk.

No, I havenā€™t. Itā€™s def. a FS2020 Update 1.13.16.0 issue, not a provider or router or network etc. issue.
Everything was OK with FS2020 until this update, which killed my FS installation.
And Everything in my LAN and WAN is OK.

was just an idea :slight_smile:

Iā€™am also from Germany and have no issues, but have another provider (telekom).

The problem for me exists across all servers and locations. PG has been broken since day one. I know they mentioned a WIP to fix it but Iā€™m not holding my breath, considering how long it takes to get new bugs fixed following the UK update though.

Where are you located?
And who is your ISP?

Chicago with a 1gb fiber connection.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.