Reverb G2 7-14 error workaround solution

Hello -

I just got the Reverb G2 headset and couldn’t connect it to the computer at all. I did some research on the topic and found some solutions off of this site, and a couple on this site.

The solution I found and am now successfully using is to purchase a small Anker usb hub and plug the G2 usb into the hub and not directly into the computer. (Anker 4-Port USB 3.0 Ultra Slim Data Hub for Macbook, Mac Pro/mini, iMac, Surface Pro, XPS, Notebook PC, USB Flash Drives, Mobile HDD, and More https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XMD7KPU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_YXRSR1H690WR4TRR1P4S)

I’m unsure if this is a known solution on this forum, but I wanted to share with the board.

I do not know if this is specifically an AMD problem, but it seems it may be, and it seems the mobo isn’t sending enough power when directly connected. (Someone more technical than me can figure that out).

I’ve seen solutions that require installing new pcie cards but this seemed easier. It worked great! Hope this helps someone in the future.

Solution above