[Review] Aerosoft Berlin Brandenburg

Hello! I’ve just released my video review of Aerosoft’s Berlin Brandenburg:

6 Likes

Nice one again, Filbert. You are really the No. 1 Addon-Reviewer at the moment, IMO. I have never owned a LimeSim product but I have to say this is really not the level I expect from an Aerosoft product, especially the blurry textures at the GA terminal and overall it looks very blurry. Especially when you keep in mind that this airport is on the higher end of the price range.

3 Likes

Next time I will wait for a review.
Very disappointing!
Overall poor quality with a few exceptions.
Unfortunately I already bought it.
Absolute waste of money.
:-1:

Yes , me too. Sadly a expensive unfinished Airport.

I think you are landing to 25R! :slightly_smiling_face:

Junk for 20 €.

:rofl: Ahhh dear, so I am. You couldn’t make it up, could you?!

I guess they desperately wanted to be the first publisher to do EDDB/BER. Especially since it is the only active airport in Germany’s capital, after Tegel closed its doors for good. The add-on appears to be more of a work in progress than a finished product.

Aerosoft have released an update: Aerosoft Airport Berlin Brandenburg | Update

From the update description:

• Improved interior modelling of BER terminal airside with furniture and people giving it a more immersive appearance.
  • Much more “clutter content” like more vehicles and cargo containers around the gates, more 3D cars on the car parks etc. - all adding more life to the airport.
  • More “dirty layout” of the main aprons.
  • BER tower: Added missing red (steady) and white (flashing) lights and raised height by 10 meters (was too low)
  • Changed file names to less common ones to avoid CTDs (none reported yet but always better to be safe!)
  • Other minor fixes like: Adjusted radar animations, all windsocks pointing into the right direction etc.

It’s still not on the same level as their wonderful EDDK or even the free EDLP, but it feels a lot more alive since the update.