Review: iniScene Heathrow

Hi all,

I’ve just uploaded my review of iniBuilds’ Heathrow. It was filmed using a pre-release version and was uploading as the add-on released. I don’t imagine much will have changed since I got my copy this morning though. Hope you find it useful. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Filbert

9 Likes

Fantastic review Filbert, you really are the ultimate authority when it comes to MSFS airports. Missed your reviews lately, you seem to have stopped for a while. Hope this is a return of regular airport coverage.

2 Likes

Thank you, that’s very nice of you to say. I had stopped. I really needed a break, and was enjoying the live streaming much more than the reviews. I’m back now though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to add that I am experiencing CTD with this add on installed. Once removed the game runs ok.

After the significant V2 update, I’ve made a short video going back over some of the things I criticised in the release build and seeing if they’ve been improved. You can watch it here: MSFS | REVIEW UPDATE: iniScene London Heathrow (EGLL) V2 scenery for Microsoft Flight Simulator - YouTube

Cheers,
Filbert

2 Likes