Right-click camera view, cockpit and external stopped working

After upgrading to Windows 11 from Windows 10, and after uninstalling and then clean-installing MSFS 2020, v1.25.9.0, empty Community folder, after the first three or four times of using the game with no issues, the mouse right-click of the mouse stopped working in Cockpit Camera and External Camera, for the first time in the 12 months of using MSFS. I can no longer “look” left, right, up or down. Using Logitech G PRO mouse. Tried other mouses and it makes no difference. I created different mouse profiles but it made no difference. Obviously restarted game and computer several times. The right-click in cockpit and external view simply no longer works. The view keeps ever-so-slowly panning to the left but the mouse right-click has no effect.

Some more info: In Windows 11, installing MSFS v1.25.9.0 clean, without ANY addons, or 3d party, it installs “vanilla” WITHOUT any World Updates. Now, the right-click works fine.
After installing ONLY all world updates from the Content Manager (36 GB), the right-click turns to look around but very staggered. After installing the rest of everything I bought from the Marketplace (27 GB), the right-click stops working.
It’s a bug when the more MSFS needs to handle, in Windows 11, the more the right-click “look around” gets incapacitated.
After other unrelated unfortunate instances I noticed after upgrading to Windows 11, I would hazard the guess that this has to do with Windows 11, and Asobo needs to address it and make adjustments, but it does not seem to be a fault originating with Asobo (for a change).
After several re-launches of MSFS and tests, it seems that sometimes the magic works, sometimes it doesn’t.
I do tend to think it’s a Windows 11 issue, though (that Asobo needs to address).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.