RJGG, RJOO and RJBB's frequencies overlap

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Steam

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Brief description of the issue:
As the title says, in Japan all those airport frequencies are overlapping. This isn’t an issue if you’re playing without AI traffic, but if you’re using AI Traffic, it’s nearly impossible to talk to ATC when all three towers are constantly directing other aircraft.

I landed at RJGG for example, I had to turn off AI Traffic because I was sitting at the taxiway for 5 minutes without being able to get a word in, because of all 3 airports directing AI traffic on the same frequency.

RJBB and RJOO are also pretty far away from RJGG, I don’t think I should be receiving any ATC from them at all if I’m at RJGG. So There could be a range issue going on here.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
Here you can see I’m tuned into RJGG’s ground frequency, and you can see ATC giving instructions to a flight at RJOO.

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Fly into RJGG with AI traffic (I was using AIG’s) and just listen/read the ATC

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
1.21.18.0, but it’s possible this could have been happening before, I don’t fly into these airports often.

can confirm this with MSFS Store as well

It’s likely RJBB and RJOO - they share a lot of Kansai common channels.

RJGG is all Centrair frequencies

yeah, they share the Freq according to Japan AIS, but i guess in real life they would coordinate to have less chatter on the frequencies at the same time.

Specially Ground/Tower for different airports.