RNAV RWY26 Innsbruck incorrect

Innsbruck RWY 26 RNAV approach has descent incorrectly linked to WI103 instead of WI002 causing the aircraft to nose dive from 9500’
Descent is supposed to be triggered at WI002.
(ORBX scenery installed)

I don’t have the ORBX installed, but I usually follow the charts. Even on RNAV in the A320 I can’t get the aircraft to descend automatically, so I had to rely on the charts, find the waypoint to start my descent, and set to a 3.6 degree FPA angle down onto the runway.

I have see that too. Depending on the plane, related mod (A320 or cj4) and Navigraph data the approach behavior seems to be different. If I remembered it correctly the rnav 26 z is the best choice.

Been like that for a long time. Here is a post on mine from Oct 2020

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/given-lowi-is-star-airport-has-anyone-succesfully-done-a-rnav-approach-to-runway-26/306939

I’ve been using RWY26 Z RNAV approach via RTT, WI002, WI103. Captures GS on WI103 from 9500’ which sends the aircraft into a proper nose dive. Should capture GS on WI002 as per the Jeppesen chart. I’m flying the Asobo A320. I’ve had this with the TBM930 too. Must be a simple error in data entry.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but RNAV don’t descend automatically, right? unlike ILS approach.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.