Robinson Crusoe Island (SCIR), Chile missing

the idea of ​​fs 2020, is that wherever you travel in the world, it must be represented as real as possible so we dont have to download orthophotos and so forth as in others sims., this is amazing technology and this was what motivated me to buy the sim and improved my desktop.

However today I have traveled to the beautiful island “Robinson Crusoe”, in Chile and does not have the updated airport runway (it’s not grass) , we can not select departure SCIR and in some parts of the island with poor texture quality as the screen shot than i have added.

Robinson Crusoe
OSANI (search departure) waypoint, coz the airport SCIR , its not available to select in fs 2020 , I don’t know why

I7-9700k
2080 rtx
32 gb
High - end setting
130 SS
115 LOD

It looks good here. What an amazing place, although it’s not nearly that green in reality. Watch the wind shear on short final!

That’s the first time I have seen animated waves hitting the shore.

2 Likes

Hi

Thx for you check

This is the good texture side of the island (landing airport) but if you turn left from where you had taken the screen shot , and go around the other half of the island looks completely with another level of texture, much lower quality.

I’ll take a look next time I go flying.

Chilean´s Robin Crusoe island airport is missing in FS2020 thought it was in FSX

Hello,

I just tested this with SU14 Beta and can confirm that the airport is now present!