RTX 3060 - Best setting suggestion/discussion in VR

I know that msfs2020 requires a lot and that it is often the PCs with the best hardware that give advice on which graphics setting one should have. Not everyone has invested in the most expensive equipment, but has a medium to good PC.

This thread is only for those with rtx 3060 graphics cards. Let’s find the best graphics settings together.

I fly a lot of big planes over long distances and am looking for clarity in the cockpit. Uses Reverb G2 and has the windows version. Not steam.

Bring it on.
Would like snapshot of your setting in openxr and the game.

Hope that the msfs-team can make the sim also for us that dont have rtx 3090.

1 Like

I have a RTX 3600TI with a I7-10700K
I run everything on ultra. Res. 1980x1080 render scaling at 125
NO vr.
I hardly fly (f.i.) the FBW a320 but get a minimum of 25 fps in cockpit at busy airports.
Milviz Porter Never below 30, mostly 35-45.

1 Like

I have the following in my system:
-RTX 3060 12 gb.
-Intel Core i7-10700F
-Ram: 32 gb at 2700 MHz
-Nvidia driver version: 497.29

And just bought an Oculus Quest 2.

I been watching youtube videos of how to set everything within the pc, but as soon as i start a flight in mfs, the Oculus screen frezes and starts an endless load, (if i take the headset off, i can hear the game sound, but no image) i change the render quality to its minimum and it works (looks like minecraft but works). am i doing something wrong or the problem its the gpu?

1 Like

I have a 3060ti, i5-12600k and 32 GB with a Quest 2. I switch back and forth between Link and AirLink but I find the former more reliable.

I don’t think my OTT and ODT settings will help much since you’re not using a Q2 but my rendering is set to default with only volumetric clouds and cockpit refresh bumped up one level, and bloom off.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.